Lancaster, Pennsylvania Pregnancy Center Training Seminar
Wednesday May 23, 2018
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 – 9:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saint James Catholic Church
505 Woodcrest Avenue
Lititz, PA 17543 (near Lancaster)
- Common Issues of Post-Abortive Women – mindsets, thinking processes, fears, etc,
- Effective Communication & Advertising with Millennial & IGen abortion-vulnerable individuals,
- Determining client’s Level of Abortion Vulnerability & the Lifecycle of an Abortion Decision,
- Educating clients on the Cellular and Biological Impact of Abortion,
- The Grief Impact of Ultrasound Scans with male & female post-abortive clients,
- How a Family’s Cultural Background Impacts their Abortion Decisions,
- The Traumatic Impact of Medication Abortion over Surgical Abortion Procedures,
- Four Masculine mindsets that impact abortion decisions and how to reach male hearts,
- When They Make the Wrong Choice and Abort Anyway – Pregnancy center trauma will be outlined along with a healing model when our clients choose abortion despite our life-affirming efforts.
Seminar Educational Goal: Ramah International’s Seminar, hosted by A Woman’s Concern, Reaching Abortion-Vulnerable Men and Women, is designed to equip life-affirming pregnancy center workers to be more effective in reaching abortion-vulnerable millennial men and women – particularly those who have already chosen abortion. Seminar registration fee includes lunch and a detailed training manual that contains complete seminar notes!
Ramah International was formed in December of 1997 by Sydna A. Massé. Sydna was working for Focus on the Family at this time, managing their “Crisis Pregnancy Ministries” division under the direction of
H.B. London, Jr.