Parkersburg, West Virginia Pregnancy Center Training Seminar Tuesday September 18, 2018
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 – 9:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Vienna Baptist Church
3401 Grand Central Avenue
Vienna, WV 26105(near Parkersburg)
9:30 – 10:30
10:45 – 2:45
3:00 – 4:00
First Session: Understanding Post-Abortive People.
Second Session (Breaks & Lunch included) – Ministering to the Abortion-Vulnerable
Last Session: Handling Your Heart When They Abort Anyway
- Common Issues of Post-Abortive Women – mindsets, thinking processes, fears, and using Ramah’s online abortion recovery website at com to help them heal
- Effective Communication & Advertising with Millennial & IGen abortion-vulnerable individuals
- Determining client’s Level of Abortion Vulnerability & the Lifecycle of an Abortion Decision
- Educating clients on the Cellular and Biological Impact of Abortion
- The Grief Impact of Ultrasound Scans with male & female post-abortive clients and nurses
- The Traumatic Impact of Medication Abortion over Surgical Abortion Procedures
- Four Masculine mindsets that impact abortion decisions and how to reach male hearts
- When They Make the Wrong Choice and Abort Anyway – Pregnancy center trauma will be outlined along with a healing model when our clients choose abortion despite our life-affirming efforts.
Seminar Educational Goal: Ramah International’s Seminar, hosted by the Woman’s Care Center, Reaching Abortion-Vulnerable Men and Women, is to equip life-affirming pregnancy center workers to be more effective in reaching abortion-vulnerable millennial men and women – particularly those who have already chosen abortion. Seminar registration fee includes lunch and a detailed training manual that contains complete seminar notes!
Ramah International was formed in December of 1997 by Sydna A. Massé. Sydna was working for Focus on the Family at this time, managing their “Crisis Pregnancy Ministries” division under the direction of
H.B. London, Jr.