Basic and Advanced Abortion Recovery Training and Learning how to use the free HerChoicetoHeal.com website to help clients heal after abortion.
Day 1 schedule and topics include:
12:00 Keynote: Sydna Massé – Using HerChoicetoHeal.com – Sydna Massé shares how attendees can minister online using the free HerChoicetoHeal.com Website
1:30 to 2:45 pm – Three Breakout Sessions:
A: New Abortion Recovery Leader Training Part 1 – Speaker: Karen Fifer – This is a two-part workshop that is designed for those that have never been involved in abortion recovery efforts. This two-part session will cover the emotions of healing and some basic leadership administration skills!
B: Taming Triggers of Abortion Pain – Speaker: Sydna Massé – This workshop will discuss common triggers of post-abortion pain and includes many good ideas on how to tame these triggers.
C: Coping with Hatred and Judgment After Abortion – Speaker: Melissa Horton – Rejection after abortion relates not only to post-abortive women but also to those ministering to post-abortion hearts. Learn the typical reasons for this rejection and how to help individuals forgive those who scorn them.
3:00 Keynote: Sydna Massé
Shattering Sexual Soul Ties
The Bible is clear that there are consequences (or soul ties) to sexual activity outside of marriage. Sydna Massé shares her personal journey of breaking her sexual soul ties and outlines how to break these ties in your own life as well as others.
4:15 – 5:30 pm – Three Breakout Sessions:
A: New Abortion Recovery Leader Training Part 2 – Speaker: Karen Fifer – Continuation of Workshop A from previous break-out session.
B: Sharing the Secret of Abortion – Speaker: Sydna Massé – Perhaps the greatest hindrance of telling loved ones about an abortion experience is the fear of rejection and condemnation. Sydna Massé will address how to share an abortion secret at multiple levels – with children, spouses, parents and at a public level.
C: Personal Endurance in Abortion Recovery Ministry – Speaker: Melissa Horton – This workshop will outline how to position yourself in society to help women during their greatest time of need. Topics include: enduring the spiritual warfare, gaining intercession support, God’s voice of direction and understanding the stages of a healing journey.
5:30 – 6:15 – Dinner
6:30 – KEYNOTE: Sydna Massé
Forgiveness: Breaking the Chains
One of the hardest elements in abortion recovery is helping individuals forgive themselves and discovering God’s forgiveness. Sydna Massé shares her personal testimony of how God moved in her own heart concerning forgiveness and the special story of how that impacted the rest of her life and ministry effort!
Become more effective in life-affirming pregnancy center ministry – particularly among those who have already chosen abortion. Client handouts and charts are included along with a detailed training manual that contains complete seminar notes.
Day 2 topics include:
- Common Issues of Post-Abortive Women – detailing mindsets, thinking processes, fears, etc.
- Effective Communication & Advertising for Millennial & IGen abortion-vulnerable individuals,
- Determining client’s Level of Abortion Vulnerability,
- Educating clients on the Cellular and Biological Impact of Abortion
- The Grief Impact of Ultrasound Scans with both male and female post-abortive clients,
- How a Family’s Cultural Background Impacts their Abortion Decisions,
- The Traumatic Impact of Medication Abortion over Surgical Abortion Procedures,
- Four Masculine mindsets that impact abortion decisions and how to reach male hearts,
- When They Make the Wrong Choice and Abort Anyway – An outline of pregnancy center trauma & an effective healing model when our clients choose abortion despite our life-affirming efforts.