Seminar Educational Goal: Ramah International’s Seminar, hosted by A Woman’s Concern, Reaching Abortion-Vulnerable Men and Women, is designed to equip life-affirming pregnancy center workers to be more effective in reaching abortion-vulnerable millennial men and women – particularly those who have already chosen abortion. Seminar registration fee includes lunch and a detailed training manual that contains complete seminar notes!
Topics Addressed During in this Seminar Include:
- Common Issues of Post-Abortive Women – mindsets, thinking processes, fears, etc,
- Effective Communication & Advertising with Millennial & IGen abortion-vulnerable individuals,
- Determining client’s Level of Abortion Vulnerability & the Lifecycle of an Abortion Decision,
- Educating clients on the Cellular and Biological Impact of Abortion,
- The Grief Impact of Ultrasound Scans with male & female post-abortive clients,
- How a Family’s Cultural Background Impacts their Abortion Decisions,
- The Traumatic Impact of Medication Abortion over Surgical Abortion Procedures,
- Four Masculine mindsets that impact abortion decisions and how to reach male hearts,
- When They Make the Wrong Choice and Abort Anyway – Pregnancy center trauma will be outlined along with a healing model when our clients choose abortion despite our life-affirming efforts.