Seminar Educational Goal: Ramah International’s Seminar, hosted by the Woman’s Care Center, Reaching Abortion-Vulnerable Men and Women, is to equip life-affirming pregnancy center workers to be more effective in reaching abortion-vulnerable millennial men and women – particularly those who have already chosen abortion. Seminar registration fee includes lunch and a detailed training manual that contains complete seminar notes!
Topics Addressed During in this Seminar Include:
- Common Issues of Post-Abortive Women – mindsets, thinking processes, fears, and using Ramah’s online abortion recovery website at com to help them heal
- Effective Communication & Advertising with Millennial & IGen abortion-vulnerable individuals
- Determining client’s Level of Abortion Vulnerability & the Lifecycle of an Abortion Decision
- Educating clients on the Cellular and Biological Impact of Abortion
- The Grief Impact of Ultrasound Scans with male & female post-abortive clients and nurses
- The Traumatic Impact of Medication Abortion over Surgical Abortion Procedures
- Four Masculine mindsets that impact abortion decisions and how to reach male hearts
- When They Make the Wrong Choice and Abort Anyway – Pregnancy center trauma will be outlined along with a healing model when our clients choose abortion despite our life-affirming efforts.