Woodstock, Georgia Pregnancy Center Training Seminar Schedule
His Hands Church
550 Molly Lane
Woodstock, GA 30189
Thursday, March 29, 2018
(Time: 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm)
Abortion Recovery Online Ministry using the free website herchoicetoheal.com
Friday, March 30, 2018
(Time: 9:15 am – 4:00 pm)
Reaching Abortion-Vulnerable Millennial Men & Women
Session 1 – Learn how to use the free herchoicetoheal.com website to help clients heal after abortion.
Session 1 topics include:
- How to Minister On-Line,
- Unwrapping an Abortion Story,
- Advertising Strategies,
- The Emotions of Healing,
- Abortion PTSD defined,
- Understanding Abortion Demographics and Statistics and more!
Session 2 – Become more effective in life-affirming pregnancy center ministry – particularly among those who have already chosen abortion. Client handouts and charts are included along with a detailed training manual that contains complete seminar notes.
Session 2 topics include:
- Common Issues of Post-Abortive Women – detailing mindsets, thinking processes, fears, etc.
- Effective Communication & Advertising for Millennial & IGen abortion-vulnerable individuals,
- Determining client’s Level of Abortion Vulnerability & the Lifecycle of an Abortion Decision,
- Educating clients on the Cellular and Biological Impact of Abortion (handout – “Are You Healthy Enough for Abortion?),
- The Grief Impact of Ultrasound Scans with both male and female post-abortive clients,
- How a Family’s Cultural Background Impacts their Abortion Decisions,
- The Traumatic Impact of Medication Abortion over Surgical Abortion Procedures,
- Four Masculine mindsets that impact abortion decisions and how to reach male hearts,
- When They Make the Wrong Choice and Abort Anyway – An outline of pregnancy center trauma & an effective healing model when our clients choose abortion despite our life-affirming efforts.
Ramah International was formed in December of 1997 by Sydna A. Massé. Sydna was working for Focus on the Family at this time, managing their “Crisis Pregnancy Ministries” division under the direction of
H.B. London, Jr.